Ysgubor Holiday Cottage
Ysgubor is a comfortable, warm and contemporary 3 bedroom detached stone barn. It has its own entrance and it's own enclosed garden so you'll have space play games, sit and relax in peace or watch the birds at the feeder
With fantastic views of the Cambrian Mountains and Ystwyth valley, watch the sun set over the mountains then watch the stars come out .... our dark skies mean we get wonderful moon-rises too!
The majority is ground floor so excellent for families with young children or those preferring no-stairs accommodation
Click on any of the photos to scroll through the gallery
Detached property Private parking
Rural property Enclosed garden
Pub/shops 1.2 miles Christmas decorations
Ground floor facilities BBQ and patio
Free wifi Dishwasher
Highchair Cot available - byo linen
Dogs welcome Washing machine
Bike store Baby/toddler equipment
Check in day between Easter and October is normally Saturday
Between November and March we are flexible on arrival/departure day
The cottage is decorated for Christmas
Light and airy 3 bedroom detached barn sleeping 6 (plus 1 cot)
- Large picture windows framing the wonderful valley and mountain views
- 1 x en-suite king double on ground floor, 1 x king double on ground floor and 1 x twin on first floor rear mezzanine (plus use of fold out bed for an additional child if required)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to the garden
- Mezzanine Lounge with picture window
- One en-suite with shower and family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Central heating throughout included
- Fully equipped kitchen; washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave etc'
- Plenty of kitchen utensils, plates, pots and pans etc'
- Bath towels / hand towels / bed linen provided
- Enclosed spacious private garden with private parking
- Patio with garden seating and BBQ
- Storage for bikes, canoes etc'
- Highchair / Travel Cot / Stairgate / Baby friendly equipment
- Dog friendly
- Selection of games and toys for all ages
- Starter stock of essentials, wash up liquid, salt, pepper etc'
- TV and DVD
- Pubs / shops close by
- Full clean with fresh bedding and towel change for guests staying more than one week
- Free wifi
- Non-smoking property
There is a fold out bed in the mezzanine twin room which can be booked for a child at £35.00 per stay
Need space for more adult guests? We can accommodate an extra two guests in our B&B room in the farmhouse on a bed-only basis at a discounted rate
To book with us, either click through the link above or, if you prefer, please contact us. We will confirm as soon as we receive your booking and deposit - usual payment is by BACS (If you prefer you may use a card but, to cover card processing fees, we would need to charge 1.9% extra)
If you have any special requests, please don't hesitate to ask, we look forward to welcoming you. Please ensure you read our terms below, thank you.
All the official stuff here.... click to download
If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to Contact Us